Update as of July 20
Registration is now closed.
- All Captains and Players must review the Eligibility Requirements before registering for the tournament.
- Guest, Media and VIP passes will be restricted (see below).
- Volunteers do not need to register. Apply for a volunteer position instead.
- Spectators do not need to register for the event.
||December 2, 2007
|Team fees increase 25% (early-bird period ends)
||May 10, 2008
|Player/Meal fees increase 25% (early-bird period ends)
||May 24, 2008
|Team registration closes, all payments due
||June 7, 2008
|Player/Meal registration closes, all payments due
||June 21, 2008
||July 5, 2008
|Rosters frozen, No player changes
||July 19, 2008
||August 2, 2008
|Junior Ultimate team
|Junior Ultimate player
All fees are in Canadian dollars.
- Payment of a Team Fee is required for every team that wishes to compete at the tournament. Team fees can be paid by anyone associated with the team, even if they are not attending the event.
- Each player must pay a Player Fee. Player fees include WFDF membership fees: $30 USD for Ultimate, $15 USD for Junior Ultimate, and $20 USD for Guts. All players receive a Player Pack and are granted access to all events including the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Showcase games, the Beer Garden and all parties.
- Guest passes can be purchased by non-playing individuals who are associated with a team (e.g. coach, administrator, family member). Guest passes provide access to all tournament events.
- Media and VIP passes will be restricted to qualified individuals only. These passes also provide access to all tournament events.
Cancellations & Refunds
Sometimes plans change. Our cancelation policies are:
- One for One switch of Participants: No Charge (Rosters are Frozen July 19th, so no changes after this point)
- Withdrawal of Participant/Team Prior to June 20: 80% Refund
- Withdrawal of Participant/Team from June 20 to July 19: 50% Refund
- Participant/Team withdrawal after July 19: No Refund. Refunds for an extraordinary circumstance (eg. major family event, unexpected injury) will be at the Registrar's discretion.
Refunds will be in Canadian Dollars and will not include any bank, credit card or transaction fees incurred by WUGC for the original transaction. We are not responsible (or take credit) for any currency fluctuations between time of purchase and time of refund.
On-site accommodations and a meal-plan and are available.
- Accommodation is booked separately from event registration.
- The meal-plan is booked during event registration.
Let's get started