The meal plan will be served in the Totem Park residence at the University of British Columbia. The plan starts with dinner on Saturday August 2, and ends with breakfast on Sunday August 10. The cost is $240.
Breakfast service will be provided in buffet style. Guests may return to the buffet to enjoy additional servings of items that they enjoy.
Breakfast will be available over two service periods:
- First seating from 6:00 am - 9:00 am
- Second seating from 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Breakfast includes the following items:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Bacon / Sausage
- Hot and cold cereal selections
- Featured breakfast special (changing daily) such as pancakes, waffles, or French toast
- Bakery Products such as muffins, Danish, scones Sliced Bread (wholewheat, multigrain, sesame white), Fresh Fruit Juices (apple, orange, grapefruit)
- Milk / Chocolate Milk
- Coffee / Tea / Hot Chocolate
There is no mid-day service in the meal plan as everyone will be at the fields. Tasty and nutritious options for lunch will be available near Disc Central.
Dinner will be provided as a buffet between 4:30pm and 8:30pm.
The dinner service features a full salad bar selection, selection of beverages the same as breakfast, dessert and fresh fruit selections. Dinner includes a selection of entrees, pasta, vegetarian choices, soup and accompanying side dishes to compliment the entrée choices.